Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kochise Eye & Laser Job Interview!

I got down here to Sierra Vista late last night. Home sweet home.
Today was my job interview at Cochise Eye & Laser. I went in at 9 a.m. with high hopes. This interview was with 2 people instead of just one like last time. They went over most of the questions they did last time and a few new ones. I felt it went well, but then again I did last time to. They sent me off saying "we will call you later today or tomorrow morning if you get the job."
I get home and an hour later get a call from the Office Manager Becky saying I got the job! I start Monday, and I can't wait. I am their newest Ophthalmic Medical Assistant. Wow, first time working again, it's been nearly 2 years.
This is the best Birthday gift I can give my Dad. He no longer needs to financially support me. Thanks for all the help Mom and Dad, and Sisters to of course. I have the best family, and the best job.

No comments:

Post a Comment