Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kan You Guess Liam's Weight?: Liam's stats.

At my last doctors appointment (a week before Liam was born) I asked Dr. T to please guess how much Liam weighed. I was very nervous when Dr. T replied (a month before his due date) that he was around 7 or 8 lbs.. So when Liam was born under Dr. T's estimated weight guess I was thrilled. He gave me quite a scare though.

Liam's Stats
Born: 10/19/2010
Time: 2:47 a.m.
Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
Length: 19 in.
Head: 14 in.
Chest: 12 3/4 in.

Liam getting weighed.

I think 6.14 lbs. is the perfect weight. Not too big, not too small, but just right!

Here is Liam's board...

Getting checked out. He looks great and was born in perfect health.

Look at his beautiful face.

I love you Liam, and am glad that you are here safe and sound.

He has the most beautiful skin coloring.

He looks so much like Kade did at birth, just a little over 2 lbs. bigger:)

Welcome Liam! You are so very loved by so many people. One of the many joys of adoption is that you have that much more love!


No comments:

Post a Comment