Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kousins in Kolorado

Today after going to my sister's ward in Colorado Springs, my cousins came over. They live in Denver, and I have not seen them since I was a kid. It was so great to see them all again. We spent a few hours just catching up, visiting, laughing, and playing with the kids. I love spending time with family!

Patrick, Donny, Molly, and Susan Freeman

Patrick and Molly were so good with all of the kids (which are there 3rd cousins I believe, since they are my 2nd, and their parents are my first.), and Kade just loved them.

Patrick and Molly letting Kade show off all his favorite new Christmas gifts. This laser top was a huge hit!
My cousin Donny holding Kade who is holding his jumping beans (mighty beans as he calls them)
Molly was amazing with all of them, and Maggie who will hardly go to anyone gravitated to her.

Love you all, and so glad you took the time to come see us while we were at Tiffany's house. We missed seeing Nick, and Emily, but will have to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment