Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kalm Down & Take A Step Back

The Lord commanded that we should love our neighbors as ourselves. Who is more of a neighbor to me then my Mother/Family?

Lately I have been struggling with accepting a family member for the way they are. It has been affecting me, as well as her I am sure. I have lost sleep, allowed my attitude to ruin my entire day, been angry, and even cried. I am sure I have allowed this to affect me my entire life, and I am tired of it. I am really going to work on letting it not affect me so much. I will serve her, love her, and do all that I can to not be judgemental but to be loving, and more understanding. At the end of the day I have the ability to choose between being happy, angry, or sad. I have control over my emotions, and how I handle things is up to me. It is her life to live the way she chooses, and I have realized that I may never completely understand her, but I will always love her.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you to be happy and work through this effectively and successfully!

    ReplyDelete