Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kompleted Recommend

This evening at 7:20 I met with President Anderson at the church building on Higley where we used to have our Birth Mother Group. This however had nothing to do with group! I met with President Anderson to get the second signature on my Temple Recommend. January 11,2011 I got Bishop Porter's, and tonight President Anderson signed off on it. I made it!!! All my trials have been worth this very moment, because they led me here. In the morning I get to call the Mesa, AZ temple and set up the date and time that I get to go through and take out my Endowments. My entire family will get to attend the most important day of my life thus far.
I am so grateful for all of the amazing people who helped get me to this point. I will be going through the Temple for my first time March 26,2011 and tomorrow I will find out the time. Also I will get to attend Liam's sealing on April 7th, and Dara said if the Temple worker's do not mind, that I can hold Liam over the alter as their family is sealed together for time and all eternity. What an amazing and life changing day that will be!

1 comment:

  1. Such a dream come true for all of us to see you come to this point! You did it Katie!

    ReplyDelete